A spot to share things with family and friends...(well, and the entire 'net of course)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Family Visit in Texas - April 2011

My brother and I were able to take four days and make a trip to Texas. Third time there for me, and second for Jeff. Main goal of the trip was to spend time with our father, added benefits - getting to spend time with our step-mom Joyce, and members of her family who live in the same area. It was nice to get to see them all!

Here's a little video I put together from some of the photos I took on the trip. Hope you like it.

Click on icons on map to see more information and maybe even a photo. Includes link to more data/information about the location of feature.

View Larger Map

That's it for this trip.
Hope to make it back out soon and bring my wife along too.

No comments: